Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sonflower Springs Speciality Shoppe

Steph with Sonflower Springs Speciality Shoppe wanted a change to keep her customers attention without it being too overpowering and them leaving. This is what we came up with. I loaded part of her template this afternoon and by the time she told me she was happy with it she had even gotten some e-mails from her customers voicing their views. I've cut and paste them below.

"I LIKE THE NEW WEBSITE! Very bold, I like that!"

"I really like your new look! Very colorful and quite cheerful....... Pleasing to the eyes. Good job!"

"NICE!! The colored background made it more inviting and made me want to shop around a while. The look chosen made a world of difference. Great JOB!"

"The colors are very pleasing to the eye and your site was easy to navigate. I agree with Dee in that the background actually made me want to shop around. Cheers!"

"I aboslutely LOVE the new site design! It's so warm and inviting."